Mayor & Board of Aldermen
- Power and responsibility to enact and ordain any and all ordinances they deem expedient for the good government of the city.
- The preservation of peace and good order, the benefit of trade and commerce and the health of Riverside residents.
- Enact additional ordinances, rules and regulations as may be deemed necessary to carry such powers into effect, and to alter, modify or repeal the same.
- Mayor: The Mayor shall be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, a citizen of the United States and a resident of the City at the time of, and at least one (1) year preceding, his/her election.
- Aldermen: Aldermen shall be at least eighteen (18) years of age, a citizen of the United States and a resident of the City at the time of, and at least one (1) year preceding, his/her election, as well as a resident of the ward from which he/she is elected.
Meeting Schedule: The regular meetings for the Board of Aldermen are held the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Board of Aldermen Chambers at City Hall. A special meeting of the Board of Aldermen can be convened by the Mayor or any four (4) Aldermen with at least twenty-four hours notice, in accordance with State Statute. Please contact the City Clerk regarding meeting schedule at Riverside City Hall (816) 741-3993.
Supporting Documents Board of Aldermen Contact informationRiverside City Hall
2950 NW Vivion Road
Riverside, MO 64150
Phone: (816) 741-3993
Fax: (816) 746-8349
|Department Name||First Name||Last Name||Profession||Phone|
|Government||Dawn||Cockrell||Alderman - Ward Iemail@example.com||(816) 741-3993|
|Government||Steve||Palma||Alderman - Ward Ifirstname.lastname@example.org||(816) 741-3993|
|Government||Jill||Beck||Alderman - Ward IIemail@example.com||(816) 741-3993|
|Government||Robert||Milner||Alderman - Ward IIfirstname.lastname@example.org||(816) 741-3993|
|Government||Nathan||Cretsinger||Alderman - Ward IIIemail@example.com||(816) 741-3993|
|Government||Salvatore||LoPorto||Alderman - Ward IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org||(816) 741-3993|