Board and Commission Vacancies

The City currently has the following vacancies on our Board and Commissions.  If you are interested in serving in one of these positions, please complete an online or paper application.

  • Tourism Commission - Hotel Representative (must be a resident of Riverside and work in the hotel industry)
  • Park Board - member Ward 1 - (must be a Riverside resident in Ward 1)

For more information on the process contact:
City Hall
(816) 741-3993