- Shelters #3 and #4 - Two large shelters, each with 10 picnic tables. Each shelter has electrical outlets and a grill.
- Shelter #1 (by the playground) - Small shelter with 2 picnic tables and an electrical outlet. No grill.
- Amphitheater - Stage with large grass area for spectators.
- Large Shelter (by the playground) - 4 picnic tables, a large grill and electrical outlets.
- Small Shelter - 2 picnic tables, a small grill and an electrical outlet.
- No shelters or electrical outlets. Rental includes exclusive access to the bridge and path in front of the waterfall. Rental groups must be smaller than 60 people. 17 on-street parking spaces are available on the east side of NW Valley Lane.
Special events (festivals, car shows, parades, runs, etc.) are coordinated through the Riverside Community Center (816-741-4172). Reservations may be made up to 18 months in advance. The special event policy is included in the documents below.