Experience a day in the life of the Riverside Fire Department
Ride along with us
It's often said in our career that we "Have the best job in the world". But what is it about the fire service that makes what we do "the best"? Well, we invite you to come and see for yourself! Whether you're in high school and interested in career path opportunities, come ride along! Interested in applying to the city of Riverside and want to get a feel for our department? Come ride along! Or do you a merely want to see what the day in the life of fire personnel actually consists of?....you get the idea, come ride along!
You can click HERE to be taken to the form for download. Once completed you can return it by either dropping it off at our departments address at 2990 NW Vivion Road Riverside, MO 64150 OR e-mail it to our Fire Chief at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the following criteria and rules prior to submitting the form:
1) You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in a ride along
2) The participant will NOT be allowed to partake in fire ground operations
3) Participant will be held to the same conduct standards as our firefighters.
4) Appropriate attire and a neat/clean appearance is necessary
5) Riders will be allowed to ride between the hours of 7:30 A.M and 7:00 P.M only. Exceptions may be granted.
6) All participants in this program shall follow the rules and regulations as established, including safety rules as outline. Failure to comply with such rules and regulations will be cause for termination for the remainder of the visit.