- Attend the mandatory meeting for fireworks vendors each spring.
- Obtain and complete a fireworks license form available at the City Clerk's office.
Fees include a $1,500 license and a $1,000 clean-up bond. Your bond will be returned after an inspection is made and approved by the Codes Enforcement Officer.
Please contact the City Clerk at City Hall, 2950 NW Vivion Road, Riverside, MO 64150, at (816. 741-3993 and at CityClerk@RiversideMo.com.
Applications must be received by the City Clerk no later than April 15th at 5:00 p.m. Should April 15th fall on a weekend, applications must be received the previous, normal working day.
- Copy of the paid real property tax receipt for the proposed sale location for the prior year.
- Proof of hazard insurance that meets city code
- Copy of the proposed parking plan in compliance with City and Municipal codes
- Completed application for Fireworks Occupational License
- Fireworks Permit from the Mo. Dept. of Public Safety
- Missouri Sales Tax License
- Certificate of No Sales Tax Due
- Sign Permit Application